Friday, April 1, 2011

{Me on a Friday}

Oh, lucky you {sarcasm}...you get to see ME today :) 

Wanted to try a new photo action called "spring" and I thought I might as well try it on some of my "I can't be scared of the camera" photos.  Went outside, adjusted my manual settings, handed the camera to Travis and told him exactly where to stand and how much of me to get in the frame.  He did a pretty good job, eh?  Anyway, the point of this post...the color.  Come on, it rocks, right?  Love the airiness of it.  You gotta come to me so I can apply this action to some of your photos as well ;) 


I always wanted to be a model.  Yes, I'm serious.  So, hence the wanna-be model poses, heheh :)  Now I wanna-be (no pun intended) behind the camera and I get to photograph all sorts of models :)  and wouldn't trade it ever to be in front of the camera.  In case you didn't notice...my logo isn't on these photos.  Can't take credit that's not mine.  Travis was the one snapping.  Thanks, Travis.  I did, however, apply that lovely little "spring" action.


{Happy weekend, everyone!}

3 comments:

  1. Loving it....and the dew!!!! can't wait for our shoot this week! You can use the "spring" on us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome shots of you! I'd like to see you in more pics! :) Trav did a great job. Love the airy-ness of them! You look terrific too btw! :) Miss ya'll! Happy Spring!

    ReplyDelete

Labels