Monday, November 21, 2011

Black Friday Special Offers!

I'm *not* gonna make you all wait til Friday for those 'Black Friday' specials. You can take advantage of them NOW (Monday, the 21st) through Friday (the 25th, 11:59PM) ONLY.

Here they are. Sweet & simple.

1. Mini and full sessions are now 1/2 off - making a mini session $30 (!!!) and a full session $50 (!!!).

2. My packages are now 30% off - making the wedding package (I'm in Love) $595 and the baby package (Watch Me Grow) $262.

Payment required immediately, in full and upfront, if you want to book something. Travel fees may apply.

Something else to keep in mind - I'm booked through the 2nd weekend in December, so if you're wanting to book for Christmas pictures or gifts, more than likely, I won't have them ready by the time you need them. I would recommend using these sessions next year (sessions do not expire, ever).

Contact me at boyandgirlphotography@gmail.com. Thanks, y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels