Tuesday, January 10, 2012

More Goodness!

Happy Tuesday, y'all! 

I wanted to share a few things with you all this morning.  First of all, you know that I'm still running those Christmas specials, right?  No?  Ok, so yeah, I am, and they are really great deals!

Full session is currently $65
Mini session is currently $45
"Watch Me Grow" baby package is currently $212
"I'm in Love" wedding package is currently $475

These are all really great deals, and I'll keep running them for awhile (but I'm not telling you for how long).  Take advantage while you can.  Payment is due in full upfront, and I accept checks or Paypal.  Your sessions/packages never expire, so you can buy one now and not use it until next year if you want to.

On top of these awesome deals, I'm offering a few more things.

1. Valentine's Day little-mini sessions - for the entire month of February, I will be offering a little-mini session (20 minutes long, 5 images on disc with printing rights) for $30.  As normal, payment is required in full upfront.  These sessions *do* expire, as this special is only good for the month of February.  So, when you contact me to purchase, you must also book at the same time. 

2. Purchase a baby package ("Watch Me Grow") or wedding package ("I'm in Love") and receive a full session for free.  This special is good 1/10/12-1/24/12.  Payment is required in full upfront, but your session/package may be booked at any time. 

I leave you now with some newborn goodness from some weekend sessions.  Have a great day!






3 comments:

  1. Such perfect & classic newborn shots! Congratulations to the parents AND photographer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What all does your wedding package include...details please and Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yvonne, click on the "Investment" tab at the top of this page and scroll down to the "I'm in Love" package and you'll see the details there. Thanks! Hope to hear from you!

    ReplyDelete

Labels