Monday, May 23, 2011

{Deposits}

Unfortunately the deposit I require to secure your sessions is becoming a huge issue.  Lots of misunderstandings, hurt feelings, etc. on this subject.  If you just don't "get it", call me and we'll discuss it over the phone or in person (discussing through a million emails, texts, and Facebook messages doesn't always work).  If you don't have my phone number, email me yours, and I'll call you.

BE SURE to read the section on deposits under the "Investment" tab at the top of the page.  Like I said, if you don't understand it, contact me.  This is super important, y'all.  And if you can't afford to pay a deposit immediately, then let me know, and I'll work with you!  I'm not as mean as I may appear to be :) 

I've tried over and over to explain to you all how the deposits work and while a lot of you "get it", I'm surprised at the number of people who don't understand.  So, if you have questions, ask!  I'd prefer we discuss everything upfront then for there to be something we have to sort out later. 

Yes, I am writing this today because I had at least 3 people not understand the deposit subject.  Please don't hesitate to ask questions.  I love y'all and don't want anyone mad at me (I know, it's gonna happen) or frustrated with something that could've been avoided. 

Peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels