Sunday, December 11, 2011

Another Special Offer | Local Band Style

I received a request from a local band last night.  They are just starting out, trying to get their name out there.  Their request?  "Will you please take our pictures at a discounted rate and in return we will make sure your pictures that we post have either your logo on them or credit will be given somewhere to them?".  My immediate thought?  YES!  Definitely!  So, this got me to thinking - I want to offer this same thing to you other local {to Winston-Salem} bands.  I know how it is to start out and to get your name out there, so I want to help you all out.  Here's what I'm offering you...

For an hour session, at your choice of location, I will give you a disc with full printing rights to your best images for $25.  That's right, $25.  The number of images will range from 25-40.  In return, I ask that my images that you use on Facebook, blogs, websites, etc., you either post an image with my logo on it (I can provide this to you) or somewhere near those images, credit needs to be given to Boy & Girl Photography.  That's it.  Easy, right?  If you want to promote my photography elsewhere, by your own means, you're more than welcome to. 

So, this deal will last through the end of December.  December 31st at 11:59PM, the deal ends.  Contact me if you're interested, and I'll hook you up.  Email me at boyandgirlphotography{at}gmail{dot}com.  Hope to hear from you soon!

{Yours Truly}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels