Friday, December 9, 2011

You Did It!!

You helped me reach 1001 fans on Facebook, and because of that you get some really great deals for the remainder of the month.  That's right, all the way through December, you will receive the following special offers...

Full session - $65
Mini session - $45
"Watch Me Grow" package - $212
"I'm in Love" package - $475

Click on the "Investment" tab at the top of this page to see how much you're saving and what each session/package includes.  Remember that payment is due in full, upfront, although you don't have to book until you're ready to do so.  Sessions do not expire.

Congratulations, you guys - and as I write this, I actually have 1011 fans on Facebook.  I.am.so.proud :)

Thank you.  Thank you.  Thank you.  Enjoy your specials!  Oh, and you can reach me to purchase your session or package by emailing me at boyandgirlphotography{at}gmail{dot}com.  Remember, these also make great Christmas gifts or gifts for other occasions!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels