Saturday, July 23, 2011

{Belmont, NC Session Teasers}

I traveled to the tiny and beautiful city of Belmont, NC today to meet 7 different families for sessions.  I met them at Stowe Park, which was green and shady, and right across the road from it was a railroad track, train cars and some other neat things.  So, we took full advantage of all that and had a really great time.  It was HOT there today, but each family trooped through it and did so well.  By the end of my afternoon there, I was SOAKED with sweat, from head to toe, I'm sure I smelled weird (haha), I had been stung several times by a bee that got INTO my pants, I was parched and famished (not really, but it felt that way), but I was smiling and happy.  No really, I was.  It was a great day of sessions.  A huge thanks to all the lovely families that came out!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels