Friday, July 1, 2011

Two Special Packages

I am now adding 2 special packages to my list of sessions...

1. Maternity through 1 year package.  This package includes the following sessions:
    - Maternity photos, while baby is still in the womb (mini session)
    - Newborn photos, while baby is between days old and 2 weeks old (full session)
    - 3 month photos (full session)
    - 6 month photos (full session)
    - 9 month photos (mini session)
    - 1 year old photos (mini session)

What will you invest in this package?  $375.  You save over $100 booking this package.  Deposit applies to this package as well.  I am willing to travel for a travel fee.  Each session will include a disc of your best images and printing rights.

2. I've done several weddings since starting my business, and I've decided to expand in that area of my business.  So, I am now offering a wedding package, which may be changed according to your needs.  It will consist of the following:
   - Engagement session (full session)
   - Bridal portraits session (full session)
   - up to 5 hours pre-ceremony, ceremony and reception coverage

What will you invest in this package?  $850Deposit required for this package.  Willing to travel for a fee.  Each session includes a disc with your best images and printing rights.

I'd love to hear from you all!  Contact me and we'll get your booked for any of your photography needs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels