Friday, February 25, 2011

{Deposits}

Happy Friday, everyone!

Wanted to make a friendly reminder - If you are scheduling a session, I *do* require a deposit to hold your spot. This is not for free session winners. This is for paid sessions only. Go to the "Investment" tab at the top of the home page and read up on what you need to do.  If you were a client last year, you'll know this is something new, but this new policy applies to everyone, old or new client.  So, when you contact me to book a session, you need to already be making plans on getting the deposit to me.  I am doing this due to the number of canceled sessions I've had.  I understand sessions have to be canceled sometimes, but I invest time and money into each and every session.  Don't forget that these deposits are non-refundable (this is also mentioned in the "Investment" portion on the home page). 

Another thing - I've gotten many, many friend requests on my personal Facebook account from those of you interested in photo sessions, and these are friend requests that I will not be accepting (I hope you understand, I like to keep my life somewhat private).  The best way to get in touch with me regarding a photo session is to contact me via email - boyandgirlphotography{at}gmail{dot}com. 

Thanks in advance - and have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels