Saturday, February 5, 2011

{Reminder on Investment}

Hope everyone's weekend is off to a great start!  It's a cold, rainy one here, but I usually look forward to my weekends :)

Need to remind you all of something.  You can also go to the "Investment" tab above and read pretty much the same thing I'm going to tell you here.  Remember - if you're booking a session with me, a 50% deposit is due AT THE TIME OF BOOKING.  Your session is not officially booked until I receive that 50% deposit.  The other 50% is due at the time of your session.  You can get in touch with me (click on the "Contact Me" tab above or email me at boyandgirlphotography{at}gmail{dot}com) as to how to get this deposit to me.  I accept cash, checks and Paypal.  So, there are several options.

Please email me with any questions or concerns.  If you'd rather talk on the phone about it, email me, asking me for my number or email me yours, and we'll get in touch!  I don't post my number on here for several reasons. 

Have a super fab weekend, and on a Valentine's Day (approaching quickly!) note...

1 comment:

Labels