Friday, February 11, 2011

{"E" | 6 Months Old Session Teaser}

I like to think that my sessions are laid back.  I hope you all don't feel uncomfortable and nervous when I'm taking your pictures.  I sooo enjoy photographing you all, and I like to have fun - and I hope you all sense that. 

One thing to consider if you're a "nervous" client is to have a session done in your home (and hey, it keeps you out of the cold!).  Having a session in your home is generally relaxing, calm, and even more-so laid back than a session outdoors, because you're in familiar surroundings, obviously, in your home. 

I really like doing in-home sessions.  Your belongings and things in your home make your session really personal and unique.  So anyway, it's something to consider for that next session you want!

Besides a tumble backwards into the wall with her head (ouchie!), pretty 6 month old "E" was the perfect little model.  She was SUCH a pleasant baby!  This session was really about her, but we did get big sister "S" in some photos, along with mommy and daddy, too. 

"S" family, I hope you enjoy your teaser!  Thank you for asking me into your home to do this session! 



Yummy baby hands & feet!





Mommy is a great story-reader!


I love that baby "E" looks so little in daddy's arms!  And look at her sweet tummy peeking out! ;)


"Love Puppy" made into the family picture as well! :)





1 comment:

Labels