Friday, November 5, 2010

{Because I like to and can}

So, I know you all want another glimpse into my personal life ;)

I had to cancel several photo sessions this week due to a sinus infection - pretty awful - plus some other health stuff on top of that.  Also, my kids have been sick.  Nice runny noses and such.  Anyway, I've spent SO much time indoors.  I love it and hate it at the same time.  I love it because well, I'm in an indoorsy person, but I hate it, because it means having to cancel photo sessions.  Boooo.

My husband has been gracious and caring and taken so much care of the kids.  He's even cleaned house, done laundry and dishes.  I've hardly had to lift a finger, at least when he's home from work.  He even took 1 1/2 days off work to give me a hand.  I appreciate him so, so much for that.  Thanks, Trav.

Anyway, I couldn't take it anymore and had to step out into fresh air today.  It's been a cold, overcast day.  Little bit of sunshine.  Right now the temp reads 49.  To me it feels more like 39.  So anyway, I stood outside with my camera, just looking around to see what I could spot to make slave to my camera.  I found it.  Leaves.  Lots and lots of leaves.  So, sue me.  I'm into the fall stuff these days.  It's so beautiful, I can't help myself.  And to the child who asked me recently why I posted pictures of clouds on my (old) blog, my answer is the same to this posting, "Because I like to and because I can" :) 

So, ladies and gents, you get to see leaves right now.  They are hot off my camera.  No touch-ups, except for my logo.  It just looks exactly like it looks outside right now - a little gray with hints of color from those dying leaves.  And by the way, I promise (unless I'm miserably sick) there are session sneaks coming within the few days.  Have a happy, happy weekend!



1 comment:

Labels