Wednesday, November 3, 2010

{Investment}

My photo sessions have been à la carte since I started my business.  This means that I gave different people different rates for different reasons :) 

I've decided to make flat rates on my sessions.  So, you can look below at the "Sessions & Rates" to see what each session entails and how much it'll cost you. 

These new flat rates are effective immediately.  Those of you who already have sessions scheduled with me, the rates I quoted you stay the same. 

Thus, my rates will continue to be à la carte.  Each client has a different budget and list of wants/needs, so I'm happy to work with you on finding exactly what you need!  No two sessions are the same, so no asking your friends how much they paid for a session (or how many images they got!), because your rate might be different.  This is really, really important, y'all.  Contact ME for availability and pricing.  Thanks!  I appreciate each of you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels