Thursday, November 18, 2010

{Mini-Session Marathon}

Ok, I've decided to do something kinda last minute!  I have no idea if I'll get a turn out (this is my first time  doing this), but it doesn't hurt to try, right?  This is only for those of you who don't already have sessions scheduled with me.  Read on...

What: 25 minute mini-session
Day: Wednesday, November 24th (yes, in 5 days; I figured most people will be out of school or even off work since it's the day before Thanksgiving)
Time: 1-4 P.M.
Where: Old Salem main square (Winston-Salem, NC).  We won't be roaming Old Salem; we'll be doing photos in the main square or directly across the street from it. 
What you get: 5 images on disc for you to print as you please!
Investment: $25 (due at session time)

So, what do you do?  Well, pick a time slot below (e-mail me the time you want and I'll post "booked" beside the time slot), show up at Old Salem (the main square - white picket fence) with your family, significant other, friend, or just yourself, and we'll shoot for 25 minutes.  Within a few days after the session, I'll e-mail you to let you know your disc is ready. 

Yes, the time slots below are in 30 minute increments, but that's to give us a few minutes to discuss whatever needs to be done when you arrive. 

1:00-1:30 *booked*
1:30-2:00 *booked*
2:00-2:30 *booked*
2:30-3:00
3:00-3:30
3:30-4:00 *booked*

Can't wait to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels