Thursday, November 25, 2010

{Blessed Beyond Measure}

This Thanksgiving I am feeling so very blessed.  I think more than ever before.  God has given me way more than I deserve.  A husband who has stuck with me through the good and bad times, 2 children I'm madly in love with and family and friends that love me for me. 

I've also been blessed with the best clients in the world!  I am truly, truly grateful for each of you.  For your support, your kind words, your enthusiasm, your patience, your smiles and sometimes frowns ;)  You are why I do what I do.  Thank you.

And I know that the 4 sets of wonderful parents I saw and photographed today with their beautiful children are feeling blessed beyond measure because of these:


And these:


And of course these:


And most certainly these:


Happy Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

  1. These are such wonderful shots - I hope you have a great Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete

Labels