Friday, December 10, 2010

{Chances for Free Sessions!}

I'm always looking for new things to do, new clients to bring in, so here's your chance to help me out!  And besides, who doesn't want a chance at winning something, right? :)  You may enter into as many of the choices as you'd like.

1. Share your favorite Christmas tradition either by commenting below this post or posting it on my Boy & Girl Photography Facebook profile (you will have to 'like' Boy & Girl Photography to be able to write on the wall).  Doing it this way - other people will be able to see what Christmas traditions you all have!  It's fun!  I will be drawing the names of whoever enters from a hat.  Like, seriously - a hat ;)  Anyway, whoever's name I draw - YOU win a FREE session!  This contest ends on Friday, the 24th - Christmas Eve!  **update**  Courtney White is our winner.  Her favorite Christmas tradition is this: "every year at christmas my grandparents put on a huge christmas eve dinner for our family and close friends who dont have family in the area. before dinner everyone gathers together and plays crazy grames. these games are invented by my grandfather. one year he hung up a toy possum and we had to shoot the possum with marshmallows from a marshmallow gun. playing these games would def be my favorite tradition!"  Thank you for sharing this with us, Courtney!

2. Refer a friend to me.  If they book a session and follow through with it, YOU (not your friend) win a FREE session!  I'm limiting this contest to 10 people, so first (10 to) come, first (10 to) serve.  This does not apply if you had a friend (that you referred) book and follow through with a session before I posted this contest.  **update** This contest is closed.

3. Book a session this month for January, and YOU win a FREE session!  Easy, right?  I'm limiting this contest to the first 5 people to book a session for January before December is over**update** This contest is closed.

4.  I'm almost at 200 fans on Facebook - 190, to be exact.  Be in the next 10 'fans' to bring me up to the 200 mark, and YOU win a FREE session!  Those of you who are already 'fans' on Facebook, tell those who aren't to 'like' Boy & Girl Photography!   **update** I've reached 200+ 'fans' - thanks so much, y'all!

These contests are, of course, only for those of you who live in the Triad area.  Hope to hear from you soon!



1 comment:

  1. favorite traditon = Christmas Eve German style dinner. :)

    ReplyDelete

Labels