Thursday, December 2, 2010

{Long, Slow Week}

It's been a long, slow week.  My daughter's been sick.  Photo sessions had to be canceled.  Natalie and I have been doing lots of cuddling, movie-watching, and popsicle-eating at home.  I hope to be back up and running this weekend, since my husband will be home to watch the kids so I can snap photos of y'all.  Well, some of you anyway :)

See my glassy-eyed daughter?  Bless.  I have no idea what the little white fuzzies are in her hair or on her face.  Probably tissue pieces.  Or dried snot.  Or just plain dirties from needing a bath.  Who knows.  Either way, she's still my pretty, pretty princess.

Feel better soon, sweet girlfriend.


1 comment:

  1. Love this pic & post. Bless your hearts, YOU prbly needed the break anyway!
    And I love your new pics at the top. Great choices!

    ReplyDelete

Labels