Wednesday, December 15, 2010

{Your Floral & Framing Experts}

Remember this little girl? 


She's from this lovely session I posted yesterday.  Well, her mommy and daddy are very talented and crafty, and I want to spread the word for them, especially to those of you who are getting married or just want your photos framed!  Helloooo, could I have met 2 more wonderful people to help you all out with your wedding flowers or frame needs?  I think not!

Check it!  Jennifer is a floral arranger/designer/extraordinaire and her husband Craig is a picture framing expert.  Jennifer is Green Bee Floral Designs.  Check out the work she does along with her partner.  You will NOT be disappointed.  Craig is the manager at Frame It.  For those of you familiar with the Winston-Salem area, Frame It is located in the T.J.Maxx/Lowe's Foods Shopping Center on Robinhood Road.  There is nothing like having a custom-made frame or buying a frame that will fit your pictures perfectly.  I have no doubt Craig will be able to help you out!

I will be in touch, Jennifer and Craig! :)

1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed looking at the pics on the Green Bee site!

    ReplyDelete

Labels