Tuesday, December 14, 2010

{"She will fill our lives with sunshine...And our hearts with love."}

I saw the above title quote recently (anonymous author?), and I couldn't help but think of it when I had a newborn session with this beautiful family. 

Little Mae (just 2 weeks young), her big brother Sam (2 years old) and her mommy and daddy had me come to their home for this session, and I was delighted to take pictures of them in their environment.  It was cozy and warm, and what a lovely home they have! 

Jennifer and Craig, thank you for asking me to capture these photos of your precious, beautiful little girl and your sweet, sweet family.  You all were definitely a treat!  Merry Christmas!

Perfect little Mae:


Love this little sequence of "look here, Sam", heh ;)




While mommy fed Mae, Sam and I played in his room...


Love his colorful room! - and those big BLUE eyes!


The game of putting things on our heads :)



Mae and Sam are in an old, old cradle.  If I remember correctly, Craig said it's from the mid 1800's.  How cool is that?! 




So tiny on that big couch!







Dontcha love those little lips?






2 comments:

  1. Leah - I am bawling crying as I sit here looking at the beautiful pictures that you took yesterday! They are more than I could have ever asked for!! You captured our beautiful little baby girl and family in such wonderful pictures! I can't wait to see the rest!!!n Thank you soooooo much!!
    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved these pics! So sweet and such a beautiful baby girl! :)

    ReplyDelete

Labels