Friday, December 10, 2010

{Where I Talk About Session Payment}

It's been another long week for us...my turn to feel crummy and my daughter's still getting over her crumminess.  Hope the rest of you are well!

I don't ever like bringing up topics that might offend someone, but I need to, because I do run a business, and I do have a family, and so I have to keep things in line.  So, I'll keep it short and simple - PAYMENTS ARE NOW DUE AT THE TIME OF YOUR SESSIONUnfortunately I've had some issues with people not paying or paying way later than when I've asked them to pay.  It shouldn't ever happen that way (I can't imagine ever doing that to someone for the business they've provided me), but it does sometimes.

I will have an array of sessions to post soon.  For now, here's one from a session I did recently.  I love me some good jumpers :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels