Sunday, August 7, 2011

{Me}

You should know by now that I don't like being on the other side of the camera. That being said, it's always good for photographers to step out from behind the camera some. So, that's exactly what I did. I "did" myself up, set up my camera on my tripod and chose the old fireplace in my living-room as my "posing" (eeek!) spot. Now...please do not expect me to look like this at your session! I've had a couple people tell me before when they see me personally, "You look different than your pictures online". Um yes, I do, because in those pictures I'm "done up" aaannnnddd more than likely when you see me for your session, I've either come from another session and am dripping sweat (ew) or I've rushed out of my house after taking care of 2 children, and that gives me NO time to get ready sometimes. Anyway, you get the point ;) Here's to a happy Sunday; have a great one!



1 comment:

  1. I love the creativity in this last one of just your shoes/feet standing on the trunk. Made me smile.:)

    ReplyDelete

Labels