Saturday, January 1, 2011

{1.1.11}

Happy Near Year, y'all!  Hope each of you brought in the new year in a special way with the ones you love most.  I know I did!

So, not to be cheesy, but I wanted to take a moment to say thank-you to my husband and my kids (who can't read, so they don't care about this, ha) for being there for me every step of the way during my first year of business.  I don't know how many times my husband watched the kids so I could meet with clients or have sessions, and for that, I am so, so thankful.  My husband has been, from the beginning, my #1 fan, and supported and encouraged me through everything.  And thank you, Natalie and Brenham, for letting Mommy be away so often to take pictures of people and for being such good kids for Daddy.  Mommy loves you!  And Travis, I love you.  Thank you for everything.  I couldn't do this without you. 

Thank you also to my family - both sides!  For your support, encouragement, for watching my kids, and for your enthusiasm while I continue to pursue this passion.  Your kind, encouraging words mean more to me than you'll ever know. 

Thank you to my dear friends and clients who are the reason I'm able to do what I do!  There wouldn't be "me" without "you"! ;)  You all have been awesome, and I hope I see previous clients again this year and get to meet many, many new ones! 

Lastly, thank you to God for giving me this talent and blessing my business.  Certainly couldn't do it without Him either. 

Here's to a fabulous 2011! 

(And because I never post without a picture, here's the latest family picture I have of my little family; it's almost 6 months old, SOOC and taken by my mother-in-law.  Uhhh, it was a *little* windy that day!  I hope to post a recent family shot soon!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels