Saturday, January 1, 2011

{Another FREE photo session contest!}

I guess I'm feeling generous again ;)  So, here you go - more chances to win a FREE photo session!  Check out the details.

**this contest now closed** Contest #1 (for previous clients only) - Click on http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/pages/Boy-Girl-Photography/124087487612313 (Boy & Girl Photography's Facebook profile) and write a review of the work I've done for you.  Just click on the "Reviews" tab and let me know what you think of the session(s) I've done for you. You also have to e-mail this review to boyandgirlphotography@gmail.com so that I can put it under my blog's "Testimonials" tab. First FIVE (5) previous clients to do this win a FREE mini-session. This does not apply if you already have a session booked with me for this year.

**this contest now closed** Contest #2 (for anyone) - Help me spread the word by linking my work (Facebook profile and/OR blog) to anything you have where others may see it - this could be a personal site/blog you have, your Facebook profile, Twitter, wherever! But no cheating, so you have to e-mail me where you linked me so that I can check it out :) Email me at boyandgirlphotography@gmail.com to let me know where you posted it. First FIVE (5) people to do this when a FREE mini-session.

(more of these blue-eyed siblings soon to follow)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels