Friday, January 28, 2011

{Jourdan: Class 2011}

This gorgeous high-school senior is going places!  She's talented, smart, witty and sweet! 

The morning was cold and we had cloudy skies for awhile and then the sun came out toward the end of our session.  Jourdan was an easy model (I mean, look at her!), and she had bare arms for part of the session, sat down on wet, soggy ground (might I add there were horses nearby, so you know where I'm going with this), and was really willing to do anything I asked of her. 

Jourdan, thank you for having me do this session for you!  I loved every minute of it!  Best wishes as you finish out your last year of high-school! 






I know you all have seen the next image already.  And you will probably see it again.  And maybe again.  I. LOVE. IT. 









No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels