Friday, January 28, 2011

{Happy Friday!}

Hey, everyone!  I've not been keeping my blog very updated lately.  I've just had a lot going on, simply put!  You all are keeping me on my feet, and I L.O.V.E it!  I do post some things on Boy & Girl Photography on Facebook that I don't post on here (or sometimes vice versa).  So, don't forget about me on Facebook.  Just click on the above "Facebook" tab and it'll direct you where to go, if you are not already a 'fan' on there. 

I have a busy weekend ahead of me.  Tomorrow is my daughter's 5th birthday, and so I'm taking the day off to spend it with her.  Then Sunday I have several sessions - and I'm sure I'll share some with you all from those sessions. 

Hope your Friday has been fabulous, and may your weekend be as well.  I leave you with some gorgeousness:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels