Friday, March 4, 2011

{Another Contest}

CONTEST NOW CLOSED

**This competition is NOT for those of you who have already won free sessions.  This is a chance for newbies ONLY, those who have not won a free session yet.**

I know you all have been waiting for this.  I got at least 6 emails yesterday asking, "When are you gonna post that competition for a free session?".  You all make me smile :)

I'm going to make you all work a little for this one.  So, here it is...

I'm giving away 3 FREE sessions to the first 3 to do this - send me a "home" picture (no professional photos) of yourself or your family and tell me why you deserve to win a session.  First come, first serve.  Also, I *will* be sharing these photos and reasons on here and probably on Boy & Girl Photography on Facebook, so if you're gonna be embarrassed or shy, then this competition is not for you :) 

Remember, this is first come, first serve, so as soon as I get the first 3 with a picture and reason why you deserve the free session, then I will let the rest of you know the competition is closed. 

Come on, don't be shy :)  Just find that picture that you know you have on your computer and email it to me - boyandgirlphotography{at}gmail{dot}com. 

And just because every post is better with a picture, here's a few from when I went to the circus last month.



1 comment:

  1. The middle pic is my favorite. Quite amazing, to see an upside-down person and another person just looking at her like it's the most normal thing in the world to see an upside-down person...!!

    ReplyDelete

Labels