Monday, March 21, 2011

{Littleton Love}

{turn up the music on the site...sit back and just enjoy this}

Each session I have touches me in a different way.  It can be someone's smile, someone's story, someone's laugh, someone's tears (yes), someone's word, someone's speech, someone's love...

The Littletons are an amazing and beautiful family.  They touched me in so many different ways, I don't know that I can explain the feeling I had when I left them.  There was just something about this session.

Scott and Erin, thank you for the opportunity.  Thank you for the love you so portray with your family.  You all have been blessed beyond measure.  Thank you for passing the blessing on to me...




















5 comments:

  1. Indeed, you described it well. I had tears for the beauty of these photos. Congratulations for a session very well-done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures! the Littletons are a beautiful family! I loved looking at the pictures! (:

    -Marisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Leah! I read your post, then scrolled down to look at the photos... I am speechless with gratitude to you for offering you time and talents so freely! These shots are treasures beyond anything I could have imagined!
    I don't know if Scott and Erin told you or not, but they are making plans to return to Uganda as missionaries. It will be wonderful to have these gorgeous pictures to help us through the lonely days that are coming!!
    Thank you...more than I can express!
    God Bless!
    Amy Sharp

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful! What a blessed family!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow-what a gorgeous profile of a very special family. So proud to know them, in tears at the beauty of the portraits and music.
    Amy, not surprised they are going back - Yes, lonely times for you but God will fill your heart! God bless you all, and congrats boy & girl Photography on using your talent to glorify God!!!

    ReplyDelete

Labels