Sunday, March 20, 2011

{First Day of Spring Contest}

**CONTEST NOW CLOSED**

It's officially spring.  The weather has been beautiful around here.  After my little vacation, I have a new-found passion for photography.  So, I wanna spread the love, heheh :)

First, this contest is only for those who haven't won a free session before.  I want to give others a chance!  First 5 to come, first 5 to serve.  So, here's the EZ-PZ contest to win a free (no small print) session.  All you have to do is this...

1. Be a 'fan' of Boy & Girl Photography on Facebook (if you already are, even easier for you)
2. Tell a friend to 'like' Boy & Girl Photography on Facebook.
3. Send me an e-mail (boyandgirlphotography{at}gmail{dot}com) and say something like, "Hi, my name is _____ and I'm a Boy & Girl Photography 'fan' on Facebook, and my friend/family member _______ just became a 'fan' as well".  Do not send me an e-mail saying, "My friend said she's gonna 'like' you".  Only write when both you and your friend/family member are 'fans'.  I am able to check the list of 'fans' to see if you're on there. 

You and the other person you recommend to Boy & Girl Photography on Facebook who becomes a 'fan' win free sessions after completing the step above.  That's a free session for you (to use as you please) and a free session for them (to use as they please).  Make sense?  (and yes, this makes a total of 10 free sessions)  Also, your free session includes a disc with your best images!

That's it.  Don't hesitate to contact me with questions, but be quick! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels