Sunday, March 20, 2011

{I'm Back}

I am back from my vacation.  Actually, I got back Monday but am just now getting around to kind of getting into the routine of normal life.

So, I went to New Orleans with my bestie from high-school.  Hadn't seen her in about 12 years, so you can imagine the excitement and fun of seeing each other and hanging out again.  It was awesome!  It was a much-needed, relaxed vacation!

Believe it or not, I didn't take hardly any pictures with my camera.  I did use my cell phone camera a lot, but well, the quality's not so great.  I wanted to really enjoy the scenery and take in the culture, and so I decided to give my camera a rest.  And you know what, I'm glad I did! 

I will leave you with one picture though.  This was taken near the Jackson Square area in New Orleans, on the boardwalk.  The weather was p-e-r-f-e-c-t that day, and the bikes belonged to a couple sitting nearby.  I just thought everything about that moment was amazing.


P.S. Looking forward to upcoming sessions and booking more!  I've missed you all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels