Monday, March 21, 2011

{Mini-sessions in Charlotte, NC}

I will be in Charlotte on Saturday, May 14th to do a photo session for someone,  and so I've decided to offer mini-sessions to the rest of you while I'm there.  I hope you all in that area want to and are able to take advantage of this offer!  Here are the details...

What: Mini-sessions, $30 (disc included).  I suggest clicking on the "Investment" tab at the top so you can see what a mini-session generally involves.  Nothing changes except the rate - it's normally $40, but I'm running a $30 "special".
When: Saturday, May 14th (yes, plenty of time away, but you gotta mark your calendar!)
Time: 1-4 PM (pick a time slot below and e-mail me with which one you want)
1:00 *booked*
1:30 *booked*
2:00 *booked*
2:30
3:00 *booked*
3:30  *booked*
Where: Charlotte, NC - Mint Museum (outside)

Nothing to it really.  You show up at the time slot you've selected and emailed me about, and we do a session for about 20 minutes and that's it.  Your disc will be ready a couple weeks later. 

On a side note...just to explain the images below.  Sometimes there's a lot going on during a session, especially when kids are involved.  I thought you all might enjoy the following images.  If you're a 'fan' on Facebook, then you'll recognize this first one...


1 comment:

Labels