Saturday, October 2, 2010

{Fair}

The Dixie Classic Fair is in town!  We've never been on opening day before...until this year.  It wasn't nearly as crowded as I thought it'd be (although we went in the afternoon, and I hear the evening was packed).  The weather was even nice!

I wanted to take photos of everything there.  So many colors.  So many cool things!  But alas, I have 2 children that sometimes I have to look after :) 

I mainly took photos of my 4 1/2 year old daughter on the rides, but below is a random selection of some things that stood out to me.  If you live in Winston-Salem, or close by, you should check out the fair for yourself! 






2 comments:

  1. These fair shots look so wonderful! I can't wait for our fair to finally get here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just checking in and taking a look. I LOVE THE RANDOM SHOT OF THE FAIR SWING you took!!!! WOW!All the families you've taken pics of lately are very good too. YAY! Another wedding! :)) Can't wait to see those pics. I like the teasers you did for the bride. How cute are her shoes?! lol! Keep up the great work, girly!!!

    ReplyDelete

Labels