Thursday, October 7, 2010

{"R" Family Session}

My sessions are about being candid.  Yes, there are some "posed" (eek!  I don't like to use THAT word) photos, but I try my hardest to keep each session individual so that it reflects who the person really is...

The "R" family is made up of daddy Nate, mommy Heather, and their beautiful children - Rylea, Ava Claire and Ryker (who was usually running away, but I would not have it any other way!).  This family is one of the most down-to-earth families I've ever met, and I left feeling like I'd known them for years.  Heather and I have communicated for several weeks, trying to get together for this session.  After a couple (or was it just one?) reschedulings due to rainy weather, we finally got together, and I am thrilled to have captured this family together - in both candid and "posed" (!) ways. 

"R" family...I enjoyed you all so, so much!  I left feeling inspired.  Thank you.



This is Ava Claire, the middle child.  She loved the camera.  Isn't she beautiful?!



And then there's the oldest, Rylea.  This girl will soon be melting hearts (if she isn't already), mom & dad!






Ryker, the youngest.  This was one of the few moments he was still :)  He was listening to a dog barking in the distance when I snapped this photo...




Sweet Ryker...trying to fit the entire sucker into his little mouth :)

1 comment:

  1. You've done such a great job...I need a few lessons from you. Btw, was the couch out there or did you put it there. Great prop!

    ReplyDelete

Labels