Sunday, October 10, 2010

{Halloween Decor}

We don't celebrate Halloween around our house.  I've seen lots of cute Halloween decor, but I'd rather just keep a "fallish" theme in my house during this time of the year.  We do take the kids trick-or-treating though, in case you're wondering :) 

Anyway, we went to a pumpkin patch this evening to pick out some pumpkins, but alas, the place was closed for the day.  My daughter was insistent on having a pumpkin to carve though (yes, 3 weeks early), so we stopped at a local grocery store and bought a big ol' pumpkin.  While we were at the grocery store, my daughter spotted a tiny, decorative light-up pumpkin and it's so cute, I told her we could buy it.  She put it in her room, and I just love it!  See...isn't it cute?


So there you have it - the Halloween decoration in our house :)  Anyway, random post, but you know, sometimes my blog will be like that.  I'm sure I'll have photos to post later of Halloween costumes, candy and all that.  Have a great week! 

3 comments:

  1. Very cute! Is the one in the background a reflection in a mirror or something?

    ReplyDelete
  2. We do fall at our house too! I have a candy corn garland that I love though! We are pumpkin shopping this weekend in Delaware..too bad you can't come take some of those pics, sigh...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Was that at Target? I think I saw it there. Love it.

    ReplyDelete

Labels