Sunday, October 17, 2010

{Micah | Sports Session Sneak}

I learned something this weekend.  Well, I mean, I learned several things, but here's what I learned in regard to this sports (soccer) session with my brother, Micah...I am not a sports photographer.  Nope, not at all.  Each kick, move, soccer "thing" that Micah did, I photographed a hundred times.  No, seriously.  We did it over and over and over again.  But it was fun :) 

Micah is a soccer fanatic and really awesome soccer player.  How can he not be?  He (we) grew up in Brazil where soccer is everything.  And he's a really cute soccer fanatic, eh?  :)  Soooo, I won't be posting any of his "moves" right now.  He asked me if we could look through those photos together before I post them.  He wants to make sure I post the right (i.e. cool, hehe) ones.  For now, I'm just posting a few still photos.  I kinda love them.  And, you may see some of those soccer moves on here later.

Thanks for your patience, Micah, while I shot a million (it seemed) times.  Love you much.




2 comments:

  1. My mother heart is kinda doin' gymnastics about now...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these pictures! They turned out great! :)

    ReplyDelete

Labels