Friday, October 1, 2010

{First October Session | Family}

I was introduced to this lovely little family through a friend.  The daddy of this family is my friend's brother.  Got that? :) 

This is Jake.  He has awesome brown eyes and the cutest little grin (although he's not showing it in this photo, BUT he still looks absolutely adorable).



And this is Jaden.  Isn't she beautiful?  Loved her long hair!


And brother and sister love each other very much :)


Wendy (my friend) is their aunt.  She's lots of fun!


Then there's Misty, the beautiful mommy and Chris, the handsome daddy (and Wendy's brother).  They told me they "didn't really come dressed for pictures" (they looked just fine!).  I told them they needed to be in some photos anyway! :)   I mean, come on now, look at them!


Cute family, eh?


Thank you, Jake, Jaden, Misty and Chris (and Wendy!) for a super fun time! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels